This virtual gala & online auction will feature exciting progress updates & heartwarming success stories. Help us celebrate our community’s commitment to ending child neglect & abuse.
Day-to-day stresses are increasing exponentially for all of us, but for hundreds of vulnerable local families, already struggling to provide their basic needs, the added burden of sudden unemployment, sequenced by food insecurity, unstable housing, isolation, and limited access to healthcare has swiftly become overwhelming.
Now more than ever, countless young lives and the success of our future community depends upon us all doing our part.
Invite Friends and Family
The great advantage of this virtual event is that there are no geographic limitations for guests. Consider who might share your interest in keeping children safe, whether they live in New York City or Timbuktu, and invite them to join us and support this vital mission. You can host a “virtual table”, this is a great way to watch the gala together. Click HERE to review our virtual table host packet.
Our short, powerful program will highlight our work, how we are all being impacted by the current crisis, and how we’re adapting to meet the needs of our community. Together, we’ll have the opportunity to bid on world-class wines and amazing auction packages—supporting our communities’ most vulnerable families from the safety of our homes.
Become a Monetary Sponsor
Make a world of difference in the lives of our community’s children while increasing your business’s brand recognition! Hundreds of key community members will be invited to hear about how you and/or your business have positively impacted the lives of local children in Yamhill County. Click HERE to view sponsorship information & benefits.
Your monetary sponsorship commitment can be made by visiting our SECURE GIVING SITE and typing “event sponsor” in the “instructions” field.
Donate Auction & Other Items
- Wine to sell in our online auction, and in “swag bags” sold to our VIP guests.
- Auction packages or items including gift certificates for your business’ goods or services, unique and exclusive experiences, vacation rentals, private wine tours, and tastings, hosted meals, art, a special bottle of library wine, event tickets, etc.
To donate, complete the Champions In-Kind Donation Form below!
How can I purchase an auction item, raffle tickets or donate to A Family Place?
The online auction and raffle sales will open on Wednesday, October 21 at noon, and will close on Monday, October 26 at noon. To participate in the online auction, purchase raffle tickets or donate, you’ll first need to register as a bidder.
Here are the steps to get registered to bid:
2) Click the green “Create Account” button (or login if you have participated in an online auction through Greater Giving before and skip to step 6).
3) Enter your email address.
4) Wait for verification email (check your junk folder if you don’t receive it).
5) Follow verification link and complete form. You will be required to provide your mobile number.
6) Verify payment method, billing address, email and mobile number are correct. Click on grey boxes to update information.
7) Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to enter the auction.
Learn how to get registered to bid: https://youtu.be/ekmBtPX7CFo
Learn how to bid: https://youtu.be/pQRIFr78Moo
For more event information or if you are interested in supporting this event as a volunteer, please contact our Events Coordinator, Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.936.2922.
Thank you to our generous event sponsors: