We offer many opportunities for community members to become involved with A Family Place:
- Join our staff! Get paid to do what you were made to do.
- Volunteers support our childcare, classrooms, events and office staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Donations allow us to expand our programs and serve more children each year. (25% of our budget must come from community support, which means our ability to grow is directly linked to the success of our local fundraising efforts.)
- Diaper drives are a great way for businesses, organizations and service clubs to help ensure emergency supplies of diapers are available in our community. Download a Diaper Drive Kit to get started today!
- Take a tour! We would love to show you around the relief nursery classroom in your local community. Contact Joi (email@example.com/503-472-4020 x218) to schedule a time for you or your group to see the nursery and hear more about how our programs stabilize local families with young children right here in Yamhill County.