The pinwheels around town represent the carefree, whimsical childhood we want for all children.
Following is a list of ways you can get involved in child abuse prevention right here at home.
All donations received in April, including those made at the Champions luncheon on April 19, will include an opportunity to acknowledge someone who gave you a happy, carefree childhood. Please send the name and address of your honoree, along with your gift. (Honoree information will not be added to our regular mailing lists.)
*McMinnville Champions for Children Complimentary Luncheon
- Tuesday, April 19; Doors open at 11:30.
- The program will begin just after noon and will conclude by 1pm.
- RSVP to Elaine (503-472-4020 x218 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The luncheon includes an opportunity to learn about A Family Place and provide financial support for our mission to reduce child abuse, neglect and foster placements in Yamhill County.
- Every Friday in April from Noon-1pm
- Newberg: 1714 N Villa Rd.
- McMinnville: 125 Cowls (First Baptist Church)
- RSVP to Elaine (503-472-4020 x218 / email@example.com) or just show up!
*Les Schwab Diaper Drive
- Drop diapers at Les Schwab locations in both Newberg and McMinnville all month long!
- This Diaper drive is co-sponsored by the McMinnville Soroptimists.
*Change your Facebook profile picture
- Look for the “I support Child Abuse Prevention” graphic posted to our Facebook account.
Learn about what partner organizations are doing to raise awareness about Child Abuse Prevention: