We offer many opportunities for community members to become involved with A Family Place:
- Join our staff! Get paid to do what you were made to do.
- Volunteers support our childcare, classrooms, events and office staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Donations allow us to expand our programs and serve more children each year. (25% of our budget must come from community support, which means our ability to grow is directly linked to the success of our local fundraising efforts.)
- Diaper drives are a great way for businesses, organizations and service clubs to help ensure emergency supplies of diapers are available in our community. Download a Diaper Drive Kit to get started today!
- Take a tour! We would love to show you around the relief nursery classroom in your local community. Contact Joi (firstname.lastname@example.org/503-472-4020 x218) to schedule a time for you or your group to see the nursery and hear more about how our programs stabilize local families with young children right here in Yamhill County.
In 2011, the rate of child abuse was 7% higher in Yamhill County than the state average. Forty percent of these incidences involved children under the age of 6. Your support will help us reduce child abuse, neglect and foster care placements in Yamhill County. It is within your power to give strength to children who are powerless.